In ALL WE DO, WE GUARANTEE.
Heavy gauge low carbon, alloyed steel is used to absorb flex and help prevent trailer twist & steel fatigue. Frames are MIG welded upside down for better weld penetration and trailer stability.
Trailers by Southern has a smooth, protective, corrosion resistant finish that rivals automotive paint finishes.
Our frames are engineered for strength and stability by using framing fixtures to ensure maximum symmetry and proper alignment ensuring proper towing, even tire wear and less bearing strain.
All trailers include two braking systems, hydraulic and electric brakes, for a fail-safe back-up system.
Maximize The Value of Your Next Trailer Purchase
Have a custom trailer project?
Leading the industry in aluminum and steel welding fabrication and custom trailers.
ALUMINUM Pneumatic DRY BULK
- Heavy Duty For Sand Hauls
- Ultra-Light For Cement
- Food Grade Option
- 1,000 CU FT to 1,600 CU FT Models
130 – 140 BBL Steel Vacuum
- Build For Heavy Duty Jobs
- Durable, All Steel, Galvanized Construction
150 BBL Aluminum Vacuum
- Light Weight, Fuel Saving Aluminum Tank
- Durable, Heavy Duty Galvanized Frame
New for 2019!
FRAC Sand Chassis
- All frac sand containers (Arrows Up, Prop X, Halliburton)
- 40’ front to bumper
- 102” fender to fender